Gaming Phenoms is a leading esports training and development platform that empowers gamers to reach their full potential and earn money by playing their favorite games. We offer comprehensive coaching, analytics, and educational content to help gamers of all levels succeed. We are seeking a Primary Marketing professional to help us acquire new registered players throughout the globe and engage them on a visual or sensory level.
As a Primary Marketing professional, you will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies that will drive new player registrations and engagement across various gaming platforms. You must have a strong knowledge of the gaming industry and gamers, as well as strong social media skills and an artistic background. You will work closely with our team of marketers and developers to create compelling and effective marketing campaigns.
- Strong knowledge of the gaming industry and gamers
- Excellent communication and social media skills
- Artistic background
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Strong attention to detail
- Develop and execute marketing strategies that drive new player registrations and engagement
- Create compelling content for social media platforms and other marketing channels
- Collaborate with our team of marketers and developers to ensure that marketing campaigns are aligned with our overall strategy
- Analyze marketing performance metrics and adjust campaigns as needed
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and developments in the gaming industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field (or equivalent experience)
- 3+ years of experience in marketing for the gaming industry
- Strong understanding of social media platforms and marketing techniques
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Artistic background, with experience in graphic design and video editing
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
Salary and Bonuses:
We offer competitive salary packages based on experience and skills. Primary Marketing professionals will also have the opportunity to earn bonuses based on performance and the success of marketing campaigns.
We are looking to fill three remote-based Primary Marketing positions, so if you have the skills and experience we are looking for and share our passion for the gaming industry, please submit your application today.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?